|Product Dimension||14.17"*7.87"*23.4"/36*20*59.5 cm(L*W*H)|
|Package Dimension||19.68"*14.17"*29.5"/50*36*75 cm(L*W*H)|
|Type||Black piano lacquer, Fingerprint Unlock, LED Downlighter, Remote Control, LCD Touchscreen|
|Material||Acrylic, Wood, PU Leather|
|Power Supply||110-240V AC Adapter(CE, UL, ROHS certificate)|
|Package||1 * Device
1 * 110-240V AC Adapter
1 * Clean Cloth/Brush
1 * User Manual
1 * Remote Control
1 * Admin Key( USB Key)
Fingerprint Unlock: Our new upgraded watch winders has built-in fingerprint unlocking, improve unlock security. The fingerprint sensor can set up to 20 fingerprint users(2 administrator and 18 user accounts).
Individually Program Rotor: 9 Individually programmable rotors
LCD and Remote Control: Shows all information on the watch winders modes. Touchscreen option and Remote Control make a setup process much easier.
Variable Rotation Settings: Turns-Per-Day range from 300 to 2300.
Quiet Motors: Adopt Japanese Mabuchi motors, extremely quiet running. The noise is less than 5db, which is completely negligible. Never worry about disturbing you.
Direction: clockwise/counter clockwise/clockwise+counter clockwise
TPD Calculation Method: 10 turns per cycle
24-hour mode operating cycle (minutes) =1440/ (TPD/10 turns);
12-hour mode operating cycle (minutes) =1440/ (TPD/10 turns) /2;
8-hour mode operating cycle (minutes) =1440/ (TPD/10 turns) /3;
e.g: TPD set to 650, clockwise, 24 hours mode. Then the running period (minutes) =22.2, that is, each cycle is 22.2 minutes.
Cycle execution: the time required for the motor to rotate clockwise 10 times + the motor stop time = 22.2 minutes. In the 12 (8 hours) working mode, the cycle runs for 12 (8 hours) hours and then stops; stops for 12 (16 hours) hours, and then restarts the cycle.
There is no magic number of rotations that will wind your watch. Things such as how active you are, how many complications your watch has, how frequently you use the chronograph function, how frequently you wear your watch, the watch make, how long it has been since it was last serviced and a host of other variables will impact what your watch requires to stay wound. And a watch winder won't wind a watch that is fully stopped. So, you need to manually wind the timepiece to get it running first. You will have to make this determination by trying the various settings.
We offer a 1 year warranty from the date of shipment. If a defect arises during the warranty period, We will work with you to quickly fix the problem, either by repairing, replacing, or refunding the affected product. Whatever you need, we’re here to help. Just get in touch, and we’ll try our best to respond within 48 hours.
2. Send the picture and video regarding the issue via email or Whatsapp (If possible)
3. Please keep the original package and the lable where stick on the package box for several days.
4. We will refund you after we receive the item and finish quality check.
Our returns policy covers 30 days. If 30 days has passed since the time of your delivery, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a full refund or exchange.
*Please note that the platform had charged the buyer 5% transaction fee, if the buyer wants to return the goods for a refund for personal reasons, the refund we compensate you will be 1% less(We take the other 4%).
*To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Also some pictures or video showing the problem/defect after submitting the return/exchange request online are required. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
*If you buy our watch winder with fingerprint lock, please delete your fingerprint before sending it back.
This warranty shall not apply to the damages caused by:
(a) The product normal wear after used, such as increased noise, cuts, scratches, stains, etc;
(b) Improper usage of the product, such as impact, shock, unauthorized intrusion into the product, ect;
(c) Usage in an unsuitable environment, such as moisture, water, vibrations, excessive heat and other damaged elemental;
(d) Any lack of care, accidents and abuse;
(e) Be altered without the official authorization buy us.
How to set optimal winding parameters for my watch
Before using an adjustable watch winder, it is therefore essential to determine the optimal winding parameters and calibre of the watch model.
All automatic watches have different TPD requirements but on average most automatic watches need a minimum of 650-1200 TPD. All of our watch winders are accommodate this minimum requirement.
If you do not have access to your watch’s user guide for whatever reason or if you would just like to experiment, here are some more detailed tips that will help you set up your timepiece with your new automatic watch winder:
- Because your winder will not wind a watch that has totally stopped, begin by manually winding your watch by turning the crown 20 to 30 times.
- Carefully place your watch in the winder, making sure that it is fully seated in the holder. Then adjust TPD to its lowest setting and select bi-directional rotation mode.
- Turn the winder on. Over the next 48 hours or so, periodically check to see if the watch is still keeping accurate time. In general, automatics have approximately 40 hours of reserve from the time they have been wound. If the time is still correct after two days, this is the right setting for you and you don’t need to do any more experimenting,
- However, if the time is wrong, increase to the next TPD setting and repeat the above process.
- If the time is correct after two days, you have found the right setting.
- If the time is wrong, set the winder to rotate clockwise only and repeat the procedure.
- If the time is still correct after two days, this is your proper setting.
- If the time is incorrect, set it to rotate counterclockwise only and repeat the procedure.
Knowing how to properly use a quality watch winder is great way of ensuring your watch collection functions optimally well into the future!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.