|Bracelet Size||7-8.26"/18-21cm (Circumference)|
|Type||With lock, LED light, Remote control, Touchscreen|
|Material||Acrylic, MDF, Flannelet
|Finish Type||Hand crafted with high gloss piano lacquered
|Power Supply||100V-240V AC Adapter(CE, UL, ROHS certificate)|
|Net Weight||6KG/13.2 Pounds
|Gross Weight||8KG/17.6 Pounds
|Package||1 * Device
1 * 100-240V AC Adapter
1 * Clean Cloth
1 * User Manual
1 * Key
1 * Remote Control
LCD Touchscreen & Remote Control: LCD touchscreen makes it easier to set up unique modes for each watch. Besides, you can also control it by remote, so that you can easily control the watch winder at any time.
Rotation Options: Can be set 650, 750, 850, 1000 and 1950 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting.
Directional Settings: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional.
Battery Option: Runs solely on AC power (universal adapter included)
Material: DUKWIN automatic watch winder for 6 watches is made of 100% handmade wooden with acrylic organic glass window, stylish piano-gloss exterior and the interior vegan leather
This stylish 6-watch winder from Dukwin presents the ideal solution for winding up to 6 watches at the same time and is presented in an elegant closed display case. Showcasing our usual commitment to quality design and engineering, this 6-watch winder box incorporates a number of luxury features that make it stand out from the crowd.
In common with other models in our automatic watch winder range, each rotor in our 6 watch winder is individually programmable with variable settings (anti-clockwise, clockwise and alternating rotation) and the ability to set the number of turns per day to 650, 750, 850, 1000 or 1950 rotations. Featuring ultra-quiet Japanese motors, a remote control and digital display, the unit is set in a carbon fibre-effect backdrop with LED downlighters and a built-in storage drawer, ideal if you have extra watches to accommodate.
We offer a 1 year warranty from the date of shipment. If a defect arises during the warranty period, We will work with you to quickly fix the problem, either by repairing, replacing, or refunding the affected product. Whatever you need, we’re here to help. Just get in touch, and we’ll try our best to respond within 48 hours.
2. Send the picture and video regarding the issue via email or Whatsapp (If possible)
3. Please keep the original package and the lable where stick on the package box for several days.
4. We will refund you after we receive the item and finish quality check.
Our returns policy covers 30 days. If 30 days has passed since the time of your delivery, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a full refund or exchange.
*Please note that the platform had charged the buyer 5% transaction fee, if the buyer wants to return the goods for a refund for personal reasons, the refund we compensate you will be 1% less(We take the other 4%).
*To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Also some pictures or video showing the problem/defect after submitting the return/exchange request online are required. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
*If you buy our watch winder with fingerprint lock, please delete your fingerprint before sending it back.
This warranty shall not apply to the damages caused by:
(a) The product normal wear after used, such as increased noise, cuts, scratches, stains, etc;
(b) Improper usage of the product, such as impact, shock, unauthorized intrusion into the product, ect;
(c) Usage in an unsuitable environment, such as moisture, water, vibrations, excessive heat and other damaged elemental;
(d) Any lack of care, accidents and abuse;
(e) Be altered without the official authorization buy us.
How to set optimal winding parameters for my watch
Before using an adjustable watch winder, it is therefore essential to determine the optimal winding parameters and calibre of the watch model.
All automatic watches have different TPD requirements but on average most automatic watches need a minimum of 650-1200 TPD. All of our watch winders are accommodate this minimum requirement.
If you do not have access to your watch’s user guide for whatever reason or if you would just like to experiment, here are some more detailed tips that will help you set up your timepiece with your new automatic watch winder:
- Because your winder will not wind a watch that has totally stopped, begin by manually winding your watch by turning the crown 20 to 30 times.
- Carefully place your watch in the winder, making sure that it is fully seated in the holder. Then adjust TPD to its lowest setting and select bi-directional rotation mode.
- Turn the winder on. Over the next 48 hours or so, periodically check to see if the watch is still keeping accurate time. In general, automatics have approximately 40 hours of reserve from the time they have been wound. If the time is still correct after two days, this is the right setting for you and you don’t need to do any more experimenting,
- However, if the time is wrong, increase to the next TPD setting and repeat the above process.
- If the time is correct after two days, you have found the right setting.
- If the time is wrong, set the winder to rotate clockwise only and repeat the procedure.
- If the time is still correct after two days, this is your proper setting.
- If the time is incorrect, set it to rotate counterclockwise only and repeat the procedure.
Knowing how to properly use a quality watch winder is great way of ensuring your watch collection functions optimally well into the future!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.