|Material||Metal, Acrylic, Vegan Leather|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC Adapter(CE, UL, ROHS certificate)|
|Package||1* Watch winder
1* User Manual
Outstanding Workmanship: The exterior of watch winder is crafted from vegan leather, It's a perfect gift for a festival or Anniversary.
Watch Holders: Watch holders fit any bracelet or strap sizes and can be used for men’s as well as women’s watches.
12 O'clock Position: Winder returns the watch to 12'o'clock position at the end of each rotation cycle
Super Quiet Motor: Upgraded components reduce the annoying sound. Japan MABUCHI motor inside is long lasting, extremely silent when running. So Dukwin watch winders for automatic watches could be put anywhere like travel.
Dual Power Options: Dukwin watch winder can run on AC power (100-240V) or 2 x AA battery (not Included), connecting cable (provided) allows you to connect multiple watch winders together conveniently. (NOTE: These two power supply modes cannot be used at the same time. If AA battery power is selected, the AC Adaptor needs to be disconnected. If the AC Adaptor is selected, the AA battery needs to be removed.)
Multiple Rotation Modes Setting: Dukwin watch winder has 3 winding directions (clockwise, counterclockwise, or bi-directional) & 5 TPD (Turns Per Day) settings from 650, 750, 850, 1000 or 1950, suit for most mechanical watches on the market. (Note: Start the watch winder to rotate for few minutes and then stop, please wait patiently, and the watch winder will automatically run in the next hour, it will work hourly cycle.)
We offer a 1 year warranty from the date of shipment. If a defect arises during the warranty period, We will work with you to quickly fix the problem, either by repairing, replacing, or refunding the affected product. Whatever you need, we’re here to help. Just get in touch, and we’ll try our best to respond within 48 hours.
2. Send the picture and video regarding the issue via email or Whatsapp (If possible)
3. Please keep the original package and the lable where stick on the package box for several days.
4. We will refund you after we receive the item and finish quality check.
Our returns policy covers 30 days. If 30 days has passed since the time of your delivery, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a full refund or exchange.
*Please note that the platform had charged the buyer 5% transaction fee, if the buyer wants to return the goods for a refund for personal reasons, the refund we compensate you will be 1% less(We take the other 4%).
*To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Also some pictures or video showing the problem/defect after submitting the return/exchange request online are required. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
*If you buy our watch winder with fingerprint lock, please delete your fingerprint before sending it back.
This warranty shall not apply to the damages caused by:
(a) The product normal wear after used, such as increased noise, cuts, scratches, stains, etc;
(b) Improper usage of the product, such as impact, shock, unauthorized intrusion into the product, ect;
(c) Usage in an unsuitable environment, such as moisture, water, vibrations, excessive heat and other damaged elemental;
(d) Any lack of care, accidents and abuse;
(e) Be altered without the official authorization buy us.
How to set optimal winding parameters for my watch
Before using an adjustable watch winder, it is therefore essential to determine the optimal winding parameters and calibre of the watch model.
All automatic watches have different TPD requirements but on average most automatic watches need a minimum of 650-1200 TPD. All of our watch winders are accommodate this minimum requirement.
If you do not have access to your watch’s user guide for whatever reason or if you would just like to experiment, here are some more detailed tips that will help you set up your timepiece with your new automatic watch winder:
- Because your winder will not wind a watch that has totally stopped, begin by manually winding your watch by turning the crown 20 to 30 times.
- Carefully place your watch in the winder, making sure that it is fully seated in the holder. Then adjust TPD to its lowest setting and select bi-directional rotation mode.
- Turn the winder on. Over the next 48 hours or so, periodically check to see if the watch is still keeping accurate time. In general, automatics have approximately 40 hours of reserve from the time they have been wound. If the time is still correct after two days, this is the right setting for you and you don’t need to do any more experimenting,
- However, if the time is wrong, increase to the next TPD setting and repeat the above process.
- If the time is correct after two days, you have found the right setting.
- If the time is wrong, set the winder to rotate clockwise only and repeat the procedure.
- If the time is still correct after two days, this is your proper setting.
- If the time is incorrect, set it to rotate counterclockwise only and repeat the procedure.
Knowing how to properly use a quality watch winder is great way of ensuring your watch collection functions optimally well into the future!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.