|Bracelet Size||7in-8.26in/18cm-21cm (Circumference)|
|Type||With lock, LED light, Remote control, Touchscreen|
|Material||Acrylic, MDF, Flannelet
|Finish Type||Hand crafted with high gloss piano lacquered
|Power Supply||100V-240V AC Adapter(CE, UL, ROHS certificate)|
|Net Weight||6KG/13.2 Pounds
|Gross Weight||8KG/17.6 Pounds
|Package||1 * Device
1 * 100-240V AC Adapter
1 * Clean Cloth
1 * User Manual
1 * Key
1 * Remote Control
LCD Touchscreen & Remote Control: LCD touchscreen makes it easier to set up unique modes for each watch. Besides, you can also control it by remote, so that you can easily control the watch winder at any time.
Rotation Options: Can be set between 650 and 1950 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting.
Directional Settings: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional.
Battery Option: Runs solely on AC power (universal adapter included)
Material: DUKWIN automatic watch winder for 6 watches is made of 100% handmade wooden with acrylic organic glass window, stylish piano-gloss exterior and the interior vegan leather
This stylish 6-watch winder from Dukwin presents the ideal solution for winding up to 6 watches at the same time and is presented in an elegant closed display case. Showcasing our usual commitment to quality design and engineering, this 6-watch winder box incorporates a number of luxury features that make it stand out from the crowd.
In common with other models in our automatic watch winder range, each rotor in our 6 watch winder is individually programmable with variable settings (anti-clockwise, clockwise and alternating rotation) and the ability to set the number of turns per day to 650, 750, 850, 1000 or 1950 rotations. Featuring ultra-quiet Japanese motors, a remote control and digital display, the unit is set in a carbon fibre-effect backdrop with LED downlighters and a built-in storage drawer, ideal if you have extra watches to accommodate.
We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of shipment. If a defect arises during the warranty period, first pls email us firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp +1 6315455745 , We will work with you to quickly fix the problem, either by repairing, replacing, or refunding the affected product. Whatever you need, we’re here to help. Just get in touch, and we’ll try our best to respond within 24 hours.
This warranty shall not apply to the damages caused by:
(a) The product normal wear, such as increased noise, cuts, scratches, stains, etc;
(b) Improper usage of the product, such as impact, shock, unauthorized intrusion into the product, ect;
(c) Usage in an unsuitable environment, such as moisture, water, vibrations, excessive heat and other damaged elemental;
(d) Any lack of care, accidents and abuse;
(e) Be altered without the official authorization buy us.
What is the correct setting for my watch
All automatic watches have different TPD requirements but on average most automatic watches need a minimum of 650-1200 TPD. All of our watch winders are set to accommodate this minimum requirement.
To find the right setting for your watch we recommend the following procedure:
1) Manually wind the watch by turning the crown 20-30 times. The watch winder will not wind a completely dead watch.
2) Set the winder to the lowest TPD setting and bi-directional rotation. Place the watch in the winder and make sure it is seated properly and securely in the holder.
3) Turn the winder on and periodically check to make sure the time is correct. Most automatics have a maximum of 40 hours of power reserve when fully wound so if the time is correct after 2 full days, this is the proper setting for your watch.
4) If the time is incorrect, please set it to the next highest TPD setting and try again.
5) If the time is incorrect, please set it to clockwise only and try again.
6) If the time is incorrect, please set it to counter-clockwise only and try again.
7) If the watch works while it is being worn but does not work in the winder, it may need to be serviced. When a watch is worn, the movements it experiences are not as smooth as in a watch winder, so while a watch may work when its worn it may not work when in the winder. Watch winders move very smoothly so if the lubrication inside the watch has congealed from not being in use, the watch may need to be serviced.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.