|Color||Sandalwood+Black PU Leather|
|Product Dimension||35cm(L) x 21cm(W) x 59cm(H) / 13.78"x 8.27"x 23.23"|
|Package Dimension||45cm(L) x 31cm(W) x 70cm(H) / 17.72"x 12.20"x 27.56"|
|Type||Fingerprint entry, RGB light changing, LED light stripe, Remote control, LCD touchscreen panel, Mabuchi Motor|
|Material||Acrylic, Superior PU leather, Sandalwood|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC Adapter(CE, UL, ROHS certificate)|
|Package||1 * Device
1 * 100-240V AC Adapter (Optional AU/ EU/ US/ UK)
1 * Clean Cloth/Brush
1 * User Manual
1 * Remote Control
1 * Admin Keys
Direction: clockwise/counter clockwise/clockwise+counter clockwise
TPD Calculation Method: 10 turns per cycle
24-hour mode operating cycle (minutes) =1440/ (TPD/10 turns);
12-hour mode operating cycle (minutes) =1440/ (TPD/10 turns) /2;
8-hour mode operating cycle (minutes) =1440/ (TPD/10 turns) /3;
e.g: TPD set to 650, clockwise, 24 hours mode. Then the running period (minutes) =22.2, that is, each cycle is 22.2 minutes.
Cycle execution: the time required for the motor to rotate clockwise 10 times + the motor stop time = 22.2 minutes. In the 12 (8 hours) working mode, the cycle runs for 12 (8 hours) hours and then stops; stops for 12 (16 hours) hours, and then restarts the cycle.
There is no magic number of rotations that will wind your watch. Things such as how active you are, how many complications your watch has, how frequently you use the chronograph function, how frequently you wear your watch, the watch make, how long it has been since it was last serviced and a host of other variables will impact what your watch requires to stay wound. And a watch winder won't wind a watch that is fully stopped. So, you need to manually wind the timepiece to get it running first. You will have to make this determination by trying the various settings.
STUNNING DESIGN: The 12 watch winders details a stunning superior PU leather interior and sandalwood with high gloss polished, 10-Layer piano baking lacquer exterior that will make a statement in your home.
- STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY: Use your fingerprint to lock and unlock the winder to prevent unwanted access. The fingerprint sensor can set up to 20 fingerprint users(2 administrator and 18 user accounts). Besides, Our watch winder box has two unlocking methods, fingerprint verification and using admin key.The dual unlocking method gives you double protection.
- BUILT RGB LIGHT AND LED LIGHT STRIPE: RGB lights with colorful changing, the watch winders makes your watches look gorgeous and mysterious. Comes with LED light Stripe that can be turned on/off to illuminate and beautifully showcase your automatic watch collection.
DIGITAL DISPLAY AND REMOTE CONTROL: To keep on top of the different winding requirements of your watches, programming the rotors needs to be easy. Dukwin has the answer with a convenient digital display. The ability to switch between settings is ideal as you grow your watch collection. Better still, the watch winder comes complete with a remote control, so you can remotely control any setting of the automatic watch winder.
ROTATION MODE: You can turn up and turn down to set the number of Turns-Per-Day from 300 to 2300 TPD. The up button increases by 50 each time, over 300 TPD returns to 2300 TPD cycle.
- DIRECTIONAL SETTINGS: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional.
- PERFECT PRESENTATION: The rotors come to rest at the starting position after each winding cycle for a better display of your watches, known as 12 O’clock stop which makes sure your timepieces are displayed perfectly.
WATCH CUFF: This unique patent design is best match for different size of watch brace-let/wrist. It can hold 150-220mm Watch Band. Detachable base to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet.
ULTRA-QUIET MOTORS: Dukwin automatic watch winder adopts low acoustical noise japanese mabuchi motor to rotate your watches. The imported motor has an efficient movement to reduce consumption of the watch winding machine.
We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of shipment. If a defect arises during the warranty period, first pls email us firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp +1 6315455745 , We will work with you to quickly fix the problem, either by repairing, replacing, or refunding the affected product. Whatever you need, we’re here to help. Just get in touch, and we’ll try our best to respond within 24 hours.
This warranty shall not apply to the damages caused by:
(a) The product normal wear, such as increased noise, cuts, scratches, stains, etc;
(b) Improper usage of the product, such as impact, shock, unauthorized intrusion into the product, ect;
(c) Usage in an unsuitable environment, such as moisture, water, vibrations, excessive heat and other damaged elemental;
(d) Any lack of care, accidents and abuse;
(e) Be altered without the official authorization buy us.
What is the correct setting for my watch
All automatic watches have different TPD requirements but on average most automatic watches need a minimum of 650-1200 TPD. All of our watch winders are set to accommodate this minimum requirement.
To find the right setting for your watch we recommend the following procedure:
1) Manually wind the watch by turning the crown 20-30 times. The watch winder will not wind a completely dead watch.
2) Set the winder to the lowest TPD setting and bi-directional rotation. Place the watch in the winder and make sure it is seated properly and securely in the holder.
3) Turn the winder on and periodically check to make sure the time is correct. Most automatics have a maximum of 40 hours of power reserve when fully wound so if the time is correct after 2 full days, this is the proper setting for your watch.
4) If the time is incorrect, please set it to the next highest TPD setting and try again.
5) If the time is incorrect, please set it to clockwise only and try again.
6) If the time is incorrect, please set it to counter-clockwise only and try again.
7) If the watch works while it is being worn but does not work in the winder, it may need to be serviced. When a watch is worn, the movements it experiences are not as smooth as in a watch winder, so while a watch may work when its worn it may not work when in the winder. Watch winders move very smoothly so if the lubrication inside the watch has congealed from not being in use, the watch may need to be serviced.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.