Innovative Unique Design: 9 winder + 8 watch storage to collect your beloved watches in watch winders with the removable acrylic cover to keep your watches dust-free, maintaining the functional features of a traditional watch organizer. Compact and refined design to eliminate friction between watches. This unique and stylish 9+8 automatic watch winder box and watch holder stand will look perfect as a centrepiece on your dresser or side table in any room of your house.
Shape: Patented design 009053200-0001
Rotation Options: Can be set between 650 and 1950 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting.
Directional Settings: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional.
Cuff: Patented lock-in cuff ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Detachable base to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet.
Battery Option: Runs solely on AC power (universal adapter included).
Storage: 9 winding modules, 8 watches stand holder.
Material: DUKWIN Automatic Watch Winder for 9 watches is made of 100% handmade wooden with acrylic organic glass window, stylish piano-gloss exterior and the interior vegan leather.
We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of shipment. If a defect arises during the warranty period, first pls email us email@example.com or whatsapp +1 6315455745 , We will work with you to quickly fix the problem, either by repairing, replacing, or refunding the affected product. Whatever you need, we’re here to help. Just get in touch, and we’ll try our best to respond within 24 hours.
This warranty shall not apply to the damages caused by:
(a) The product normal wear, such as increased noise, cuts, scratches, stains, etc;
(b) Improper usage of the product, such as impact, shock, unauthorized intrusion into the product, ect;
(c) Usage in an unsuitable environment, such as moisture, water, vibrations, excessive heat and other damaged elemental;
(d) Any lack of care, accidents and abuse;
(e) Be altered without the official authorization buy us.
What is the correct setting for my watch
All automatic watches have different TPD requirements but on average most automatic watches need a minimum of 650-1200 TPD. All of our watch winders are set to accommodate this minimum requirement.
To find the right setting for your watch we recommend the following procedure:
1) Manually wind the watch by turning the crown 20-30 times. The watch winder will not wind a completely dead watch.
2) Set the winder to the lowest TPD setting and bi-directional rotation. Place the watch in the winder and make sure it is seated properly and securely in the holder.
3) Turn the winder on and periodically check to make sure the time is correct. Most automatics have a maximum of 40 hours of power reserve when fully wound so if the time is correct after 2 full days, this is the proper setting for your watch.
4) If the time is incorrect, please set it to the next highest TPD setting and try again.
5) If the time is incorrect, please set it to clockwise only and try again.
6) If the time is incorrect, please set it to counter-clockwise only and try again.
7) If the watch works while it is being worn but does not work in the winder, it may need to be serviced. When a watch is worn, the movements it experiences are not as smooth as in a watch winder, so while a watch may work when its worn it may not work when in the winder. Watch winders move very smoothly so if the lubrication inside the watch has congealed from not being in use, the watch may need to be serviced.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.