The 4 Watch Winder with fingerprint entry for automatic watches by dukwin are built to international standards, using the same manufacturing processes to offer premium-level quality at a competitive price. The motor noise as low as 5 dbs provides you with a quiet and comfortable sleeping atmosphere. Stylish piano-gloss exterior shell shines with elegant luster will give your winder or watches a unique, distinctive look. New version automatic watch winder come with fingerprint lock for quick entry so you can get the watch with ease.
|Dimension||9.4*8.1*13in / 24*20.5*33cm(L*W*H)|
||5.9-9.5in / 15-24cm (Excluding the watch dial)|
|Type||Fingerprint lock, LED light, Remote control, Digital display
|Material||Acrylic, MDF, PU Leather|
|Power Supply||110-240V AC Adapter(CE, UL, ROHS certificate)|
|Package||1 * Device
1 * 110-240V AC Adapter (Optional AU/ EU/ US/ UK)
1 * Clean Cloth
1* User Manual
1 * Remote Control
2 * Keys
Winding Cycle Modes
Direction: clockwise/counter clockwise/clockwise+counter clockwise
What is the correct setting for my watch
All automatic watches have different TPD requirements but on average most automatic watches need a minimum of 650-1200 TPD. All of our watch winders are set to accommodate this minimum requirement.
To find the right setting for your watch we recommend the following procedure:
1) Manually wind the watch by turning the crown 20-30 times. The watch winder will not wind a completely dead watch.
2) Set the winder to the lowest TPD setting and bi-directional rotation. Place the watch in the winder and make sure it is seated properly and securely in the holder.
3) Turn the winder on and periodically check to make sure the time is correct. Most automatics have a maximum of 40 hours of power reserve when fully wound so if the time is correct after 2 full days, this is the proper setting for your watch.
4) If the time is incorrect, please set it to the next highest TPD setting and try again.
5) If the time is incorrect, please set it to clockwise only and try again.
6) If the time is incorrect, please set it to counter-clockwise only and try again.
7) If the watch works while it is being worn but does not work in the winder, it may need to be serviced. When a watch is worn, the movements it experiences are not as smooth as in a watch winder, so while a watch may work when its worn it may not work when in the winder. Watch winders move very smoothly so if the lubrication inside the watch has congealed from not being in use, the watch may need to be serviced.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.