|Color||Shadow Black, Sunkist Orange, Vintage Green
|Material||Metal, Acrylic, Vegan Leather|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC Adapter(CE, UL, ROHS certificate)|
|Package||1* Watch winder
1* User Manual
Outstanding Workmanship: The exterior of watch winder is crafted from the finest vegan leather and metal frame, with acrylic cover to keep your watches dust-free. The best gift for a father, boyfriend, husband, son, boss, friend, or any other watch lover in your life. It's a perfect gift for a festival or Anniversary.
Watch Cuff: Patented lock-in cuff ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Detachable base to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet.
Battery indicator light: There is a battery indicator light on the back of the watch box. When it shows red, it means that it needs to be charged.
Super Quiet Motor: Upgraded components reduce the annoying sound. Japan MABUCHI motor inside is long lasting, extremely silent when running.So Dukwin watch winders for automatic watches could be put anywhere like travel.
Dual Power Options: Dukwin watch winder can run on AC power (100-240V) or 2 x AA battery (not Included), connecting cable (provided) allows you to connect multiple watch winders together conveniently. (NOTE: These two power supply modes cannot be used at the same time. If AA battery power is selected, the AC Adaptor needs to be disconnected. If the AC Adaptor is selected, the AA battery needs to be removed.)
Multiple Rotation Modes Setting: Dukwin watch winder has three winding directions (clockwise, counterclockwise, or bi-directional) & 4 TPD mode settings to reach ideal status for your watch's accuracy. You will always find the proper TPDs and Rotation for your watches.
Clockwise, counterclockwise, bi-directional
We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of shipment. If a defect arises during the warranty period, first pls email us email@example.com or whatsapp +1 6315455745 , We will work with you to quickly fix the problem, either by repairing, replacing, or refunding the affected product. Whatever you need, we’re here to help. Just get in touch, and we’ll try our best to respond within 24 hours.
This warranty shall not apply to the damages caused by:
(a) The product normal wear, such as increased noise, cuts, scratches, stains, etc;
(b) Improper usage of the product, such as impact, shock, unauthorized intrusion into the product, ect;
(c) Usage in an unsuitable environment, such as moisture, water, vibrations, excessive heat and other damaged elemental;
(d) Any lack of care, accidents and abuse;
(e) Be altered without the official authorization buy us.
What is the correct setting for my watch
All automatic watches have different TPD requirements but on average most automatic watches need a minimum of 650-1200 TPD. All of our watch winders are set to accommodate this minimum requirement.
To find the right setting for your watch we recommend the following procedure:
1) Manually wind the watch by turning the crown 20-30 times. The watch winder will not wind a completely dead watch.
2) Set the winder to the lowest TPD setting and bi-directional rotation. Place the watch in the winder and make sure it is seated properly and securely in the holder.
3) Turn the winder on and periodically check to make sure the time is correct. Most automatics have a maximum of 40 hours of power reserve when fully wound so if the time is correct after 2 full days, this is the proper setting for your watch.
4) If the time is incorrect, please set it to the next highest TPD setting and try again.
5) If the time is incorrect, please set it to clockwise only and try again.
6) If the time is incorrect, please set it to counter-clockwise only and try again.
7) If the watch works while it is being worn but does not work in the winder, it may need to be serviced. When a watch is worn, the movements it experiences are not as smooth as in a watch winder, so while a watch may work when its worn it may not work when in the winder. Watch winders move very smoothly so if the lubrication inside the watch has congealed from not being in use, the watch may need to be serviced.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.