Unique Design: Maintaining the functional features of a traditional watch winders with an eye-catching perspective watch holder storage to display your watches. This peerless innovation design men watch rotator box will be perfect as a centrepiece in your house or shop.
Shape: Patented design 009053226-0001
Rotation Options: Can be set between 650 and 1950 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting.
Directional Settings: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional.
Cuff: Patented lock-in cuff ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Detachable base to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet.
Battery Option: Runs solely on AC power (universal adapter included).
Storage: 4 winding modules, 6 watches holder and 1 jewellery drawer.
Material: DUKWIN Automatic Watch Winder for 4 watches is made of 100% handmade wooden with acrylic organic glass window, stylish piano-gloss exterior and the interior vegan leather.
- This stylish 4-watch winders from Dukwin presents the ideal solution for winding up to 4 watches at the same time and with a watch deck storage to display your another 6 watches. All presented in an elegant closed display case. Showcasing our usual commitment to quality design and engineering, this 4-watch winder incorporates a number of luxury features that make it stand out from the crowd.
- This winder operates on a basis of gentle rotation to wind watches. Older generation Watch Winders were programmed to be always on (i.e. rotating without a pause) in an effort to wind the watch as quickly as possible. This can lead to over-winding of a watch and potential damage to the main spring. Gentle rotation ensures a consistent movement over a longer period of time that won't over-wind your watch.
- When initially turned on the rotor turns for 1 minute before pausing. The length of the pause is determined by the Turns Per Day setting (a lower TPD setting will mean a longer pause and vice versa) and once it is completed the rotor turns again for just 1 minute. This cycle continues silently for 12 hours, then rests for 12 hours, before beginning again and so on until the winder is turned off.
- If the Direction setting is set to clockwise then the rotor will always rotate in a Clockwise manner; the same principle applies if the Direction setting is set to Anti-Clockwise. However, if the Direction setting is set to the third setting, Alternately Clockwise/Anti-Clockwise, the first 1 minute rotation will be Clockwise, the next 1 minute rotation will be Anti-Clockwise and so on, ensuring your watch gets a balanced, yet gentle, rotation.
- At Dukwin we take design and quality seriously and we aim to deliver that in every one of our products. We offer models from the single and dual watch winder up to 12-watch winders, as well as a range of accessories includes repair kits and watch cases. With free UK, US, Australia and some of European Country mainland delivery, we aim to ship all items within 48 hours and use only reputable couriers such as Royal Mail, Hermes, UPS and DHL Paket ect.
We offer a 1 year warranty from the date of shipment. If a defect arises during the warranty period, We will work with you to quickly fix the problem, either by repairing, replacing, or refunding the affected product. Whatever you need, we’re here to help. Just get in touch, and we’ll try our best to respond within 48 hours.
2. Send the picture and video regarding the issue via email or Whatsapp (If possible)
3. Please keep the original package and the lable where stick on the package box for several days.
4. We will refund you after we receive the item and finish quality check.
Our returns policy covers 30 days. If 30 days has passed since the time of your delivery, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a full refund or exchange.
*Please note that the platform had charged the buyer 5% transaction fee, if the buyer wants to return the goods for a refund for personal reasons, the refund we compensate you will be 1% less(We take the other 4%).
*To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Also some pictures or video showing the problem/defect after submitting the return/exchange request online are required. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
*If you buy our watch winder with fingerprint lock, please delete your fingerprint before sending it back.
This warranty shall not apply to the damages caused by:
(a) The product normal wear after used, such as increased noise, cuts, scratches, stains, etc;
(b) Improper usage of the product, such as impact, shock, unauthorized intrusion into the product, ect;
(c) Usage in an unsuitable environment, such as moisture, water, vibrations, excessive heat and other damaged elemental;
(d) Any lack of care, accidents and abuse;
(e) Be altered without the official authorization buy us.
How to set optimal winding parameters for my watch
Before using an adjustable watch winder, it is therefore essential to determine the optimal winding parameters and calibre of the watch model.
All automatic watches have different TPD requirements but on average most automatic watches need a minimum of 650-1200 TPD. All of our watch winders are accommodate this minimum requirement.
If you do not have access to your watch’s user guide for whatever reason or if you would just like to experiment, here are some more detailed tips that will help you set up your timepiece with your new automatic watch winder:
- Because your winder will not wind a watch that has totally stopped, begin by manually winding your watch by turning the crown 20 to 30 times.
- Carefully place your watch in the winder, making sure that it is fully seated in the holder. Then adjust TPD to its lowest setting and select bi-directional rotation mode.
- Turn the winder on. Over the next 48 hours or so, periodically check to see if the watch is still keeping accurate time. In general, automatics have approximately 40 hours of reserve from the time they have been wound. If the time is still correct after two days, this is the right setting for you and you don’t need to do any more experimenting,
- However, if the time is wrong, increase to the next TPD setting and repeat the above process.
- If the time is correct after two days, you have found the right setting.
- If the time is wrong, set the winder to rotate clockwise only and repeat the procedure.
- If the time is still correct after two days, this is your proper setting.
- If the time is incorrect, set it to rotate counterclockwise only and repeat the procedure.
Knowing how to properly use a quality watch winder is great way of ensuring your watch collection functions optimally well into the future!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.