|Color||Black MDF+Black PU Leather|
|Capacity||5 watches, can wind 2 watches at the same time|
|Material||Acrylic, MDF, PU Leather|
|Finish Type||Hand crafted with high gloss piano finish MDF sprayed paint, gloss finishing|
|Power Supply||110V-240V AC Adapter(CE, UL, RHOS certificate)+C size battery(not included)|
|Net Weight||2.9KG/6.4 Pounds
|Gross Weight||3.8KG/8.4 Pounds
|Package||1 * Watch Winder(with lock)
1 * 110-240V AC Adapter ( AU )
1 * Clean Cloth
1 * User Manual
1 * Key
Each winder case has 2 PU Leather to meet different size of watch
1. Super Quiet Motors: Adopt Japanese Mabuchi motors, extremely quiet running. The noise is even as low as 5 db, will never disturb you in a silent place.
2. Deluxe Piano Baking Varnished: With acrylic organic glass window, high-gloss lacquered finish, this 100% handmade wooden box is an exquisite decoration, show your elegant taste.
3. With Lock: Stylish and sturdy stainless steel key, attractive and practical.
4. 45° viewing: Perfect 45 degree viewing, for you to stay with your loving watch at home.
5. Extra storage case: This watch winder has 2 winder space and 3 storage space, which provide maximum flexibility.
6. Dual Power Options: The watch winder can be powered by either AC adapter or batteries (Not included).
How It Works
Direction: clockwise/counter clockwise/clockwise+counter clockwise
Mode 1: Rotate 2 minutes clockwise, rest for 6 minutes, cycle repeat.
Mode 2: Rotate 2 minutes counter-clockwise, rest for 6 minutes, cycle repeat.
Mode 3: Rotate 2 minutes clockwise, rest for 6 minutes, rotate 2 minutes counter-clockwise, rest for 6 minutes, cycle repeat.
Mode 4: Rotate 5 minutes clockwise, rotate 5 minutes counter-clockwise, repeat above for 3hours, repeat for 9 hours, cycle repeat.
What is the correct setting for my watch
All automatic watches have different TPD requirements but on average most automatic watches need a minimum of 650-1200 TPD. All of our watch winders are set to accommodate this minimum requirement.
To find the right setting for your watch we recommend the following procedure:
1) Manually wind the watch by turning the crown 20-30 times. The watch winder will not wind a completely dead watch.
2) Set the winder to the lowest TPD setting and bi-directional rotation. Place the watch in the winder and make sure it is seated properly and securely in the holder.
3) Turn the winder on and periodically check to make sure the time is correct. Most automatics have a maximum of 40 hours of power reserve when fully wound so if the time is correct after 2 full days, this is the proper setting for your watch.
4) If the time is incorrect, please set it to the next highest TPD setting and try again.
5) If the time is incorrect, please set it to clockwise only and try again.
6) If the time is incorrect, please set it to counter-clockwise only and try again.
7) If the watch works while it is being worn but does not work in the winder, it may need to be serviced. When a watch is worn, the movements it experiences are not as smooth as in a watch winder, so while a watch may work when its worn it may not work when in the winder. Watch winders move very smoothly so if the lubrication inside the watch has congealed from not being in use, the watch may need to be serviced.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.