Patented design 009053218-0001
Our latest new patented design watch winders cabinet, giving your favorite watches' new home. The ultimate modern winder wardrobe for your watches with a flare for luxury.
INNOVATIVE UNIQUE DESIGN: Maintaining the functional features of a traditional watch winders with an eye-catching acrylic perspective watch holder storage to display your watches. This peerless innovation design men watch rotator box will be perfect as a centrepiece in your house or shop.
- WATCH STORAGE: Store all your watches and accessories in one place. This watch winders combines 3 winding modules to rotate your watches, 4 watch stand holders to display your watches and 1 large jewellery drawer to store your accessories. Simply grab all that you need before you go.
ROTATION OPTIONS: Can be set 650/750/850/1000/1950 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting.
DIRECTIONAL SETTING: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional.
CUFF: Patented lock-in cuff ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Detachable base to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet.
BATTERY OPTION: Runs solely on AC power (universal adapter included).
MATERIAL: DUKWIN Automatic Watch Winder for 3 watches is made of 100% handmade wooden with acrylic organic glass window, stylish piano-gloss exterior and the interior vegan leather.
SPECIFICATIONS- 3 Individually programmable rotors
- Digital display
- Remote control
- Watch holder organizer display case
- Built-in white illumination
- Built in drawer storage for jewellery
- Ultra quiet motors
- Comes with a power adapter of AC/DC 12.0-volt.1.0A output.
- Product measuring 36cm (L) x 20cm (W) x 39cm (H) / 14.17" x 7.87" x 15.35"
- Package measuring 45.5cm (L) x 32cm (W) x 48.6cm (H) / 17.9" x 12.6" x 19.1"
- Weight: 10kg
THE FUNCTION OF 3 WATCH WINDER WITH 4 ORGANIZER DISPLAY
- This stylish 3-watch winders from Dukwin presents the ideal solution for winding up to 3 watches at the same time and with a watch deck storage to display your another 4 watches. All presented in an elegant closed display case. Showcasing our usual commitment to quality design and engineering, this 3-watch winder incorporates a number of luxury features that make it stand out from the crowd.
- This winder operates on a basis of gentle rotation to wind watches. Older generation Watch Winders were programmed to be always on (i.e. rotating without a pause) in an effort to wind the watch as quickly as possible. This can lead to over-winding of a watch and potential damage to the main spring. Gentle rotation ensures a consistent movement over a longer period of time that won't over-wind your watch.
- When initially turned on the rotor turns for 1 minute before pausing. The length of the pause is determined by the Turns Per Day setting (a lower TPD setting will mean a longer pause and vice versa) and once it is completed the rotor turns again for just 1 minute. This cycle continues silently for 12 hours, then rests for 12 hours, before beginning again and so on until the winder is turned off.
- At Dukwin we take design and quality seriously and we aim to deliver that in every one of our products.
We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of shipment. If a defect arises during the warranty period, first pls email us email@example.com or whatsapp +1 6315455745 , We will work with you to quickly fix the problem, either by repairing, replacing, or refunding the affected product. Whatever you need, we’re here to help. Just get in touch, and we’ll try our best to respond within 24 hours.
This warranty shall not apply to the damages caused by:
(a) The product normal wear, such as increased noise, cuts, scratches, stains, etc;
(b) Improper usage of the product, such as impact, shock, unauthorized intrusion into the product, ect;
(c) Usage in an unsuitable environment, such as moisture, water, vibrations, excessive heat and other damaged elemental;
(d) Any lack of care, accidents and abuse;
(e) Be altered without the official authorization buy us.
What is the correct setting for my watch
All automatic watches have different TPD requirements but on average most automatic watches need a minimum of 650-1200 TPD. All of our watch winders are set to accommodate this minimum requirement.
To find the right setting for your watch we recommend the following procedure:
1) Manually wind the watch by turning the crown 20-30 times. The watch winder will not wind a completely dead watch.
2) Set the winder to the lowest TPD setting and bi-directional rotation. Place the watch in the winder and make sure it is seated properly and securely in the holder.
3) Turn the winder on and periodically check to make sure the time is correct. Most automatics have a maximum of 40 hours of power reserve when fully wound so if the time is correct after 2 full days, this is the proper setting for your watch.
4) If the time is incorrect, please set it to the next highest TPD setting and try again.
5) If the time is incorrect, please set it to clockwise only and try again.
6) If the time is incorrect, please set it to counter-clockwise only and try again.
7) If the watch works while it is being worn but does not work in the winder, it may need to be serviced. When a watch is worn, the movements it experiences are not as smooth as in a watch winder, so while a watch may work when its worn it may not work when in the winder. Watch winders move very smoothly so if the lubrication inside the watch has congealed from not being in use, the watch may need to be serviced.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.