Innovative Unique Design: 12 winders + 8 watch holder storage to collect your beloved watches in watch winders with the removable acrylic cover to keep your watches dust-free, maintaining the functional features of a traditional watch organizer. Compact and refined design to eliminate friction between watches. This unique and stylish 12+8 automatic watch winder box and watch holder stand will look perfect as a centrepiece on your dresser or side table in any room of your house.
Shape: Patented design 009053200-0001
Rotation Options: Can be set between 650 and 1950 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting.
Directional Settings: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional.
Cuff: Patented lock-in cuff ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Detachable base to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet.
Battery Option: Runs solely on AC power (universal adapter included).
Storage: 12 winding modules, 8 watches stand holder and 1 jewellery drawer.
Material: DUKWIN Automatic Watch Winder for 12 watches is made of 100% handmade wooden with acrylic organic glass window, stylish piano-gloss exterior and the interior vegan leather.
- This stylish 12+8 watch winders from Dukwin presents the ideal solution for winding up to 12 watches at the same time and with a watch deck storage to display your another 8 watches. All presented in an elegant closed display case. Showcasing our usual commitment to quality design and engineering, this 9-watch winder incorporates a number of luxury features that make it stand out from the crowd.
- This winder operates on a basis of gentle rotation to wind watches. Older generation Watch Winders were programmed to be always on (i.e. rotating without a pause) in an effort to wind the watch as quickly as possible. This can lead to over-winding of a watch and potential damage to the main spring. Gentle rotation ensures a consistent movement over a longer period of time that won't over-wind your watch.
- When initially turned on the rotor turns for 1 minute before pausing. The length of the pause is determined by the Turns Per Day setting (a lower TPD setting will mean a longer pause and vice versa) and once it is completed the rotor turns again for just 1 minute. This cycle continues silently for 12 hours, then rests for 12 hours, before beginning again and so on until the winder is turned off.
- If the Direction setting is set to clockwise then the rotor will always rotate in a Clockwise manner; the same principle applies if the Direction setting is set to Anti-Clockwise. However, if the Direction setting is set to the third setting, Alternately Clockwise/Anti-Clockwise, the first 1 minute rotation will be Clockwise, the next 1 minute rotation will be Anti-Clockwise and so on, ensuring your watch gets a balanced, yet gentle, rotation.
- At Dukwin we take design and quality seriously and we aim to deliver that in every one of our products. We offer models from the single and dual watch winder up to 24-watch winders, as well as a range of accessories includes repair kits and watch cases. With free UK, US, Australia and some of European Country mainland delivery, we aim to ship all items within 48 hours and use only reputable couriers such as Royal Mail, Hermes, UPS and DHL Paket ect.
What is the correct setting for my watch
All automatic watches have different TPD requirements but on average most automatic watches need a minimum of 650-1200 TPD. All of our watch winders are set to accommodate this minimum requirement.
To find the right setting for your watch we recommend the following procedure:
1) Manually wind the watch by turning the crown 20-30 times. The watch winder will not wind a completely dead watch.
2) Set the winder to the lowest TPD setting and bi-directional rotation. Place the watch in the winder and make sure it is seated properly and securely in the holder.
3) Turn the winder on and periodically check to make sure the time is correct. Most automatics have a maximum of 40 hours of power reserve when fully wound so if the time is correct after 2 full days, this is the proper setting for your watch.
4) If the time is incorrect, please set it to the next highest TPD setting and try again.
5) If the time is incorrect, please set it to clockwise only and try again.
6) If the time is incorrect, please set it to counter-clockwise only and try again.
7) If the watch works while it is being worn but does not work in the winder, it may need to be serviced. When a watch is worn, the movements it experiences are not as smooth as in a watch winder, so while a watch may work when its worn it may not work when in the winder. Watch winders move very smoothly so if the lubrication inside the watch has congealed from not being in use, the watch may need to be serviced.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.